Saturday, May 20, 2017

Spring in the Boathouse Conservatory




After a couple of beautiful summery days
we went back to a cold windy spring day
here todaybut no matter because it was
   lovely here in the Boathouse conservatory.


The Conservatory is facing south
           and at the back of our little Boathouse.



It is a good place to enjoy tea
and some journal writing.

Violas in a basket.


This coming week I will start hardening
these plants off so they can stay outdoors
soon but for now I am enjoying them here.





                                                                         


I hope you enjoyed visiting in the  conservatory
today. I am amazed how how the garden popped
this week so I will have to take you on a little
garden tour soon. 

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend
and thank you for visiting me!

Carolyn

9 comments:

Southerncook said...

Beautiful post and I always look forward to your garden posts, always inspirational. Loving that geranium too.

Carolyn/ N FL

Frk Hall said...

Beautiful and cosy conservatory. You have a wonderful blog.
I really enjoy it.
I wish You a lovely sunday

Hugs Lone

Linda said...

Good Sunday Morning, Carolyn!
A beautiful breath of fresh air...
Wishing you a peaceful day filled with love & hope.
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Louca por porcelana said...

Lovely flowers and lovely colours...inspiring!Have a nice sunday!

A Casa Madeira said...

Maravilhoso!
janicce.

Hos Villa Fryd/ Charlotte Neve Grün said...

Always beautiful with your.
So nice and stunning.
I love your old duck.

Nice evening
Hugs

Charlotte

Unknown said...

Dreamy color on your table & chair. Looks like a relaxing spot to enjoy your pretty arrangements!

Sandra said...

What a pretty conservatory! I really like it!
Thank you for sharing.

Love from Spain.

Bernideen said...

Oh how darling - each photo makes us want to be here....